Thursday, January 9, 2014

Resolutions, Habits, New Beginnings

The new year has come and the first week of it is gone. Like many people I have made resolutions during this time. I put them into three catagories or themes: Health, Religious, and Occupation. why themes? because by focusing on a theme I can change the little things over time to fit things that come up.

Health

I am not in the best of health, so one of the biggest things I am working on changing is getting into shape. I am a picky eater and hate trying new food, yet I am going to do just that. my diet is just miserable, so I am slowly going to add more and more healthy food to it. I will be eating more fruits and vegetables.

I am also working on doing more exercise throughout the year. With school starting back up, I hope to try and learn some Yoga before I graduate and perhaps climb my school's rock wall. But the biggest thing is to do more exercise often. I often put it aside as I am lazy, but I do need to keep in shape.

Religious

One theme I have for this year, and partially why I started this blog, is to learn more about my religion of Gaelic Polytheism. Thus I hope to be more religiously active. If I can, I might see about having my family together for the four major fire festivals. I am also taking a course on world religions which might give me inspiration for my own faith.

Occupation

Finally, I should be leaving college this may and hopefully entering the work force. naturally there are a lot of things related to this, resumes, job, and so on. For me, I hope to have my own website done sometime by summer. As a web designer, I will need my own website, even if I do not have much work to show, I will still need my own. I am planning on making my senior projects good enough that they can get me a job and hopefully my own place eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment